Welcome to Lower Beach
The Barn at Lower Beach is a charming, new self-catering double bedroom apartment on the top floor of a detached two storey timber clad barn.
Set in an idyllic spot in the heart of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Barn is surrounded by countryside and has stunning views over to Linley Hill and its famous avenue of beech trees. The main house, Lower Beach is a short distance away.
The Barn is the perfect base for a couple or two friends wanting to explore the glorious countryside of the border land of South Shropshire, North Herefordshire and Wales.
A beautiful and romantic place, it offers the ultimate 'away from it all' holiday but is only a short 5 minute drive from the hamlet of More and the village of Norbury. The attractive small market town of Bishop's Castle is about 5 miles away and Ludlow, with its castle, festivals and beautiful architecture, a half hour drive.
November Special Weekends
3 nights for the price of 2 - £150!
Friday 14, 15, 16
Other special offers available, call for details.
What we offer
- New stylish conversion providing a special 'away from it all' retreat for two.
- Superbly situated for walkers and birdwatchers with some of the best walking country anywhere.
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, TV and DVD player, WiFi and wood burning stove.
- Close to busy Bishops Castle for shopping and pubs and Michelin starred restaurant, The Checkers, in lovely Georgian Montgomery.
- A week's holiday, a short break or a weekend away in Housman's 'land of lost content'.
'We walked, we ate and drank, we slept - so relaxing, so peaceful, so happy.'
Richard and Sue March 2014
'This was the perfect stay. Lovely apartment, great surroundings and a warm welcome. Only wished we had booked for longer.'
Alex and Matt March 2014